McAfee LiveSafe Unlimited Devices 1 Year Genuine Activation Code
Available Region: Global
What does McAfee LiveSafe cover?
McAfee LiveSafe is award-winning antivirus protection that defends against viruses, online threats, and ransomware with online and offline protection. It covers multiple features, such as:
- Available when you’re enrolled in auto-renewal**, our secure VPN uses bank-grade AES 256-bit encryption to keep your browsing information and online habits protected at home and on-the-go.
- McAfee® Security for your Android and iOS devices and cross-device protection for your PCs, Macs and more.
- McAfee® Safe Family to encourage good habits for your kids, letting you decide what they see online.
- Vulnerability Scanner to streamline Windows and application updates with a single tool that scans and installs them all.
- Identity Protection Service provides a guided identity protection experience including dark web monitoring for your email. Get expanded monitoring with auto-renewal turned on.
- Password Manager to easily secure and manage your passwords by storing, auto-filling and even generating unique passwords.
- McAfee® Web Advisor to browse, shop, and bank with confidence by sidestepping attacks with clear warnings of risky websites, links and files.
- PC Optimization to help you get things done faster by making your computer focus on the task at hand, automatically.
- Web Boost to browse without interruption and maximize your battery and bandwidth by pausing autoplay videos.
- App Boost to give your resource-hungry apps the power they need to get the job done faster.
- McAfee® Shredder™ to delete sensitive files completely, ensuring no traces are left behind.
- McAfee® QuickClean™ to remove unwanted files, reclaim storage and purge cookies and temporary files.
- McAfee’s Virus Protection Pledge that includes our 100% Guarantee: Viruses removed or your money back, available with auto-renewal.* For more information, see here.
- Free customer support via phone, chat or online for the life of your subscription.
How many devices can I use with McAfee LiveSafe?
You can protect an unlimited number of personal devices you own for the duration of your subscription with McAfee LiveSafe.
Do I need to renew my McAfee LiveSafe subscription?
When you are enrolled in auto-renew, 30 days before your subscription is scheduled to expire, the credit card on file for your account is automatically billed, and your subscription is extended for another year.
If your auto-renewal has been disabled, you will receive a message 30 days before expiry to inform you that your license is about to expire. You can then choose to renew your license for another year or purchase an upgrade.
What happens if I don’t renew McAfee LiveSafe?
If your McAfee LiveSafe subscription expires, it won’t provide you with the same level of protection it does when it’s active. Your software will no longer update with the most recent bug fixes or enhancements, so you won’t be protected from the most recent threats. Once your antivirus software’s subscription has reached its expiration date, you must decide whether to resubscribe, purchase another solution, or install a free solution.
What are the requirements and specifications?
McAfee LiveSafe is compatible with laptops, desktops, tablets and mobile devices. You can find operating system compatibility on our System Requirements page.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 fully patched (32- and 64-bit)
- Build 4.11.1 or higher: macOS 10.15 and above
- Build 4.9.1: macOS 10.12 – 10.14
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 7 or higher
- Apple iOS 13 or later
Supported Email Programs for Anti-Spam
- POP3—Outlook, Thunderbird
- MAPI (Microsoft Exchange Server)— Outlook
- WebMail— Any webmail account with IMAP/POP3 access.(Anti-Spam checks the email you receive through a browser)
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- Internet Explorer 11.0
- Google Chrome
- Safari (macOS and iOS only)
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- 2 GB RAM
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended