Terms & Conditions
The domain name (website) “www.digitalgoods.lk” is owned and managed by FidemX Solutions (11/2960) registered as a Sole Proprietor Business under Business Names Statue of the Provincial Council of the North Western Province of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka (hereinafter referred to as “digitalgoods.lk”).
When you use digitalgoods.lk products, services, and the website you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please review them carefully.
Term of Sales
1. Once confirmation of the transaction is sent via email by digitalgoods.lk to the user orders cannot be canceled or goods returned.
2. Limits may apply to the amount and number of products you can buy.
3. Please ensure that your device meets minimum system requirements, including any requirement made available on the product detail pages before placing order.
4. Some software, will require the input of a license key as made available in order to install or activate the software. The buyer is responsible for any internet or other connection charges incurred in connection with a download, access, and use of the digitalgoods.lk and any software, including any free trial versions.
5. digitalgoods.lk is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen programs or use without permission.
6. Due to the nature of digital products of active license codes, digitalgoods.lk cannot offer refunds or exchanges for products once delivered and activation/license key has been viewed. All licensing sales are final.
7. Once you purchase an activation/license key and digitalgoods.lk makes it available to you through email/download link, you are responsible for downloading (if applicable) and confirming your ability to access software including retrieving the license key for the software if applicable, and bear all risk of loss thereafter, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive malfunction. If you are unable to complete a download or access software, please contact digitalgoods.lk customer support service for assistance.
8. You may request a refund if you have not yet received the activation/ license key from our system. If you have already received the activation/license key, NO REFUNDS will be granted.
9. All approved refunds are processed within 7 working days by digitalgoods.lk. Further processing back to your credit card/ bank account may require additional time depending on the bank/ institution for which digitalgoods.lk cannot be held liable.
10. Island wide delivery is available at an additional cost for specified products only.
11. Delivery time is generally 2 to 5 business days (except digital products), however, times could vary and digitalgoods.lk cannot be held liable for any delays by the courier companies.
12. Digital products are delivered to customer registered email address in digitalgoods.lk within two business days (most of the time within 2 Hours).
13. Please ensure to check your ordered product/s for any physical damages/security seal is broken prior to accepting the delivery. Please do not accept delivery if there are any damages.
14. digitalgoods.lk will not be liable for goods which are damaged in transit if the Proof of Delivery (POD) is signed and the goods are accepted.
15. Please pickup products ordered under the ‘Pick Up’ option within 14 days from the specified product available date for pick up. Paid ‘store pickup’ orders which are not collected within 14 days will be cancelled automatically and cancelled items are subject to a cancellation/restocking fee equal to 30% of the sale value.
16. digitalgoods.lk is a trademark owned by FidemX Solutions. The rights of this trademark are owned exclusively by its rightful owners and cannot be used by any other party unless otherwise it is clearly stated and authorized by its legitimate owners.
17. Upon registration the user is solely responsible for the User ID on the digitalgoods.lk site and all actions made on our site while logged in (at all times) as a member.
18. digitalgoods.lk recognizes whether a user is accessing the site and using the services and whether the user is allowed to use an account through the specified User ID issued. The user is completely responsible for the account being accessed and use of our services.
19. Users represent and warrant that they are 18 years of age or older in order to enter into this Agreement and make any purchase of any deal provided by us.
20. We may modify, suspend or discontinue the digitalgoods.lk, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
21. digitalgoods.lk is currently available in Sri Lanka. But users from other countries can buy products if the region is supported.
22. digitalgoods.lk is strictly designed for consumer use only. Any purchase that we deem not for consumer use may be canceled, declined, or refunded without explanation.
Errors on Our Site
23. digitalgoods.lk try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product/service descriptions or other Site content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
24. Despite our best efforts, rarely an item in our catalog may not be available, the offer may have been misstated, or an item may be mispriced. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order or we may contact you for instructions on the order.
25. As well as, if a product/ service offered by digitalgoods.lk is not as described, you may immediately contact our customer support at [email protected] or call us on our hotline, and digitalgoods.lk at its’ discretion shall provide you with a replacement/ alternative product for the same value or provide you with a refund.