The security that’s tailored to fit your needs
- Custom features for PC secure your devices where it’s needed most.
- Single- and Multi-Device options let you choose the protection that works best for you.
- “Up to 10 devices” means you can share your security with every one of your devices or everyone closest to you.
Protection against your greatest online foes
Avast Premium Security protects against all online threats including spoofed websites and ransomware.
Now you can safely shop and bank online
Spoofed (fake) websites are one of the oldest hacking tricks in the book. Avast Premium Security scans websites for security risks on both your computer and mobile phone, so you can finally shop and bank online safely on any device.
Spoofed websites have become increasingly sophisticated over the years. For example, a hacker may use DNS spoofing to create a malicious duplicate of a legitimate shopping or banking website. The goal is to trick you into typing your credit card details or banking login info into the fake site — before you know it, you’ve handed over your sensitive information to a stranger.
Avast Premium Security keeps you safe by automatically redirecting you to secure sites, ensuring that you never land on a spoofed website. It also protects against hacked routers that use fake DNS settings to send you to fake websites.
Stop hackers from taking over your PC
Remote access attacks are on the rise — and the last thing you want is for a hacker to remotely take control of your PC and infect it with malware or lock your files with ransomware. Avast Premium Security now protects your PC against these attacks.
The most dominant vector for remote access attacks is Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). RDP is a useful tool for granting authorized remote access when needed but can be a loophole for an attack if not used properly. Remote Access Shield protects against such attacks in three ways:
- Detect and block brute-force attacks by counting unsuccessful login attempts within a specified period of time and blocking the IP address associated with these attempts.
- Secure known OS vulnerabilities and prevent RDP exploit attacks aimed at breaching them.
- Automatically block all IP addresses known to distribute malware by exploiting RDP ports. Our database is continuously updated using our AI algorithm.
Whichever devices you use, we’ve got you covered
Viruses, ransomware, scams, and other attacks target Windows more than any other operating system. So if you’re a PC owner, the stronger your protection, the better.
System requirements for Avast Premium Security
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP2) (32 or 64-bit), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.